Wednesday, March 28, 2007

breaking news


Being in another country, I rely on the internet for updates of Australian news such as who has just beaten whose wife etc.. The good folks at ninemsn.com.au try their best to cover all the important stuff, and put it on the equivalent of their front page.
The lead story today is for the benefit of all those not in possession of eyes and/or ears.
Appalling.


Anthony Callea admits he's gay
Monday Mar 26 05:00 AEST
By ninemsn staff
Australian Idol star Anthony Callea has finally put a halt to widespread speculation, revealing that he is indeed a homosexual.
"Yes, I am gay," Callea told the Herald Sun.
"I have no issue with my sexuality now, but it's taken time to become confident with who I am and happy with who I am.


Don't be too happy anthony.

4 comments:

Dave said...

He walks like whole footballs teams have pulled a train on him.

Douglas Scown said...

trickle, trickle

Little Hands said...

he is so little!

Dave said...

His butt-hole is not so little. I'd suggest it would be like the dot on the Japanese flag by now.